WAITING LIST. Located at 930 13th Ave (John Perkins) and 931 14th Ave (Seth Norton wing). Low cost and non smoking senior's housing facility located in the heart of Campbell River. The two buildings are the result of a Royal Canadian Legion housing initiative from the late 1960's. The two buildings provide 62 units (48 bachelor suites and 14 one-bedroom suites). The main lobby is located in the Seth Norton building as well as a common lounge and kitchen facilities for the use of the tenants. There is a storage shed for scooters and limited assigned parking. We are currently taking applications to be added to our wait list.
Application must include (and will not be processed without) the following:
1. Proof of income (bank statement - please blank out your account number)
2. Notice of Income assessment (from Income Tax - please blank out your SIN Number)
3. Property tax assessment (if applicable)
* 60+ years old (or 55+ with medical disability)
* Monthly income not to exceed $2,500 for individual and $3,300 for couples
* Total assets not to exceed $100,000
* Must be independent (these are not assisted living buildings)
* Tenant is responsible for hydro, phone & cable
Applications can be picked up at Parallel 50 Realty and Property Management Inc.
962 Shoppers Row
Campbell River BC